Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

4. Breeders' Expo Europe

TeamBEE

Reaction score
Dear forum members!

On Sunday, 13. September 2009, the 4. International Reptile Show Breeders’ Expo Europe will take place at the A2 Forum in Rheda in the heart of Germany just south of Bielefeld and north of Hamm directly at the highway A2. On about 750 metres of tables vendors from all over Europe will show top-class animals as well as every kind of accessories for the herping hobbyist and professional in a friendly, service-oriented atmosphere.

For the first time the BEE will host the Herpetal Bearded Dragon Award. A jury and the audience will elect the most beautiful bearded dragons on display. You still can take part in this competition.

In addition the BEE will provide a separate room for venomous snakes with a unique safety concept, a program of lectures dealing with the topics „European Pond Turtles“ (in English) and „Animal Photography“, plus a learning corner for kids where they can get the look and feel of the hobby. Feeder rodents will be on sale in a separate room.

You can find more information on the show’s website at http://www.breeders-expo.de

We are looking forward to seeing you in Rheda. Have a safe trip and enjoy your stay at the BEE!

Kind regards
Jenni

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1