Buying sand online in uk

blabberwort

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have been searching for ages and im starting to pull my hair out now :confused: Im after buying some sand for my axies new tank when it comes. I'm currently using play sand but because my axies are white and gold the sand doesnt show them at their best.

I've been searching for some dark coloured sand, something like black, dark blue etc etc (not too fussy on the actual colour but i'd like it to at least be a dark shade of colour, even red or similar would be fine) but finding any without being able to read the labels to check it's safe for my axies is proving impossible for me :(

If anyone in the uk knows of any websites ( I dont drive unfortunately so it needs to be able to be bought online ) that I can get the coloured sand from and could let me know I would be eternally greatful. Thankyou in advance :D

Finally managed to find some now so please ignore above post :eek:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back