Holla ?como te llamos?

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hailing from Central WI,
what else do you need to know?
I'm an avid sportsmen, mostly motoX and NRA highpower (service rifle). I go fishing when I'm hungry too(or when I'm bored, then its catch and release sometimes just using the dipnet and flashlight). I keep a 10g and a 75g with native fish (all non game except for orange spotted sunfish, but they only get about 4.5"). I also have a few anolis ssp. and crested geckos. Anyhow, I've raised clutches of hyla versicolor( the local treefrog) for the neighborhood, and am curious about the eastern newt. So I found some on ebay. I've moved the larger/agressive fish into the pond, and I'll see if I can get them to breed (yes in the 75g) this winter after a cooling period followed by heavy feeding.
Question, do all my posts need to be approved by the mods? I tried to post earlier and It didn't work.

And don't even think about it, all my threads have Lo-Jacker installed.

All hail thee CHEESE!:alien:

Welcome!

Check out Caudata Culture for some excellent information on Notos. There is quite a bit of information about the forums on them too. Don't forget to check out the Forum Rules/ Terms of Service too!

As for finding them on E-bay, I would be wary of such a source. The sale of live animals, wildlife and wildlife products is prohibited on Ebay.

Posts to the Advanced, Advertizing, and Forum Announcements sections have to go for approval.

Where in central wisconsin are you? I am SE wisconsin (milwaukee area).xMidnightx is also from SE wisconsin, and there are a few more in northern wisconsin as well.

Welcome!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back