Hi everybody greetings from Mexico

ahuizotl

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hi I ´m a vet who is in the need of a nice web site like this one.

I enjoy amphibians and reptiles very much although my experience is more on the reptile side I had the chance to keep some amphibians: Litorias, kaloula, Pachymedusa, Hyla cinerea, eximia, Lithobates spectabilis, Anaxyrus compactilis and Ambystoma velasci.
(If some of the species here has not the current nomenclature sorry)

I´m working on an herpetarium where we keep a few amphibian species, Rhinella marina, Incillus perplexus, Ollotis nebulifer,Hyla eximia, Hyla arenicolor and last but not least Ambystoma mexicanum and velasci.

Hope to learn a lot from you,

Cheers.

Eduardo

Last edited:
Thanks Justin

I just browsed your gallery iiiiiii what a nice collection you got there!!!!!!!!
I´m a big fan of Ambystoma maculatum and opacum too bad we don´t have them here in Mexico also those P. ruber ruber are drop dead gorgeous and what else can be said about those Euryceas I´m impressed.

This makes me want to take out my camera and start my gallery.

iiiii Awesome animals and great pics!!!

cheers

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back