Hi from New York!

petlover516

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Tyler
Hello Caudata.org! I'm Tyler, and as you might guess I love pets! I plan on getting a Fire Salamander, and right now my parents are getting ready to send in a money order for a juvenile pair of gallaica. I am 11 years old, but my parents are OK with me joining forums, and I am now a the youngest moderator on aquariumforum.com. While I waited for the permisson form to get through to this site, I spent my time using the Private Messaging system, and while doing so I convinced John to add the No Post Left Behind feature. And thanks to all the staff and members for this great site!

Welcome to the site, Tyler!

We're looking forward to seeing photos of your gallaica when they arrive.

Howdy, li'l neighbor! I'm in the Hudson Valley, Dutchess county. What county are you in? (I figure that's a general enough question.)

Welcome Tyler. Thanks for the "No post left behind" suggestion. Good luck with your fire salamanders.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back