PDA

View Full Version : Joshsfrogs.com

Aimee
8th October 2009, 07:56
I stumbled on this website and they seem to have pretty decent prices. Has anyone dealt with them before?

They specialize in dart frogs but sell reptile and terrarium-related products as well.

Greatwtehunter
8th October 2009, 10:30
I have and I will again. I order most, if not all of my insect culturing supplies from him.

Otterwoman
8th October 2009, 12:16
I bought something from them once; I can't remember what it was, but I believe it was in my fruit-fly culturing phase. I remember intending to use them again as I was very satisfied with my purchase and service.

SludgeMunkey
8th October 2009, 12:59
I buy all sorts of stuff from them, especially plants!

I do not much care for the interface on their website, but I will continue to make purchases from them.

Jennewt
8th October 2009, 14:17
I recommend them too. I have bought fruit flies and/or culturing medium from them several times.

xMIDNIGHTx
9th October 2009, 01:17
I too have bought several odds and ends from this site and was really impressive with the prices and service. Processing/shipping was extremely fast. I would recommend them.

Mitch

Aimee
9th October 2009, 03:01
Awesome!

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. You have me convinced :happy:

John
25th October 2009, 09:16
I just got some terrarium supplies from them. No complaints from me and I would order again. Their prices are better than anywhere else I could find the things I wanted.

Kaysie
28th October 2009, 01:17
I can personally vouch for Josh's frogs. The owner and his helper-monkey are personal friends. They're great guys, and are amazingly awesome at what they do.

jehitch
28th October 2009, 18:44
... The owner and his helper-monkey ...

Finally, a nickname to call Zach at the expos!
(chuckle)