Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

A Sincere Apology

RandallRock

Reaction score
I just very recently sent a package to a member named Richard dial. Unfortunately two of the three Salamanders I had attempted to send him arrived dead. I am truly very sorry for this. It was perhaps only my fifth instance in shipping live cargo as I venture into a new venue of this hobby and I've clearly made some grievous, beginners errors. A lesson hard learned. I feel very terrible. I had shipped Salamandra this way previously without any complication receiving only positive feedback. They all had also arrived the next day like they were supposed to have. I'd greatly appreciate those few whom have done successful business with me to try and speak on my behalf. What Richard has failed to mention is that I immediately refunded the due amount and expressly apologized for my obvious mistake. Sorry Folks. Believe me I'm deeply ashamed and feel very terrible at this loss of life. I hope you feel justice served having stuck my nose in it Richard. I however understand and respect that you are entitled to leave a testimonial as a dissatisfied customer. I can't help but add that it was very petty of you to mention the students of your class room. You think I don't feel bad enough? I had only expressed my excitement at the thought of having them end up in a classroom. I trust the human readers whom have made this kind of mistake can empathize a shred. I have made a mistake. I was aware of this immediately after having read richards PM and am no more so after having read his testimonial. I am truly and deeply sorry for this. Don't buy from me if you wish people. I'm a good person and I take care of my guys. I clearly need to do more homework on the shipping end.

Sincerely with due remorse,
Aaron(Alnoing1)

oregon newt

Reaction score
Even the most experienced breeders have losses. I can tell that you really love your animals. This is a learning experience. Ask around and try to find out better methods of shipping. You refunded the money and apologized; that's all you can do. I sympathize with both you and Richard.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!