Interchanging banner

jbherpin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
JBear
I love the assortment of habitat photos on the new banner! Are they personal photos?

-jbherpin-

Hi Justin,

Yes, all of the photos are by me. They are:

Ozark Zigzag Salamander (Plethodon angusticlavius) on the Springfield Plateau, Arkansas, USA:
top_left_fade-ozark-zigzag.gif

Fourche Mountain, Arkansas, USA, habitat of Plethodon fourchensis:
top_left_fade-fourche-mountain.gif

Ouachita Dusky Salamander, Desmognathus ouachitae in the Caddo Mountains, Arkansas, USA:
top_left_fade-ouachita-dusky.gif

Various salamander stream habitat, Caddo Mountains, Arkansas, USA:
top_left_fade-ouachita-stream.gif

Mountain view, Boston Mountains, Arkansas, USA:
top_left_fade-ozarks.gif

Taricha granulosa, Nate Nelson's house, Kansas, USA:
top_left_fade-taricha.gif

Habitat of various salamanders, Winding Stair Mountain, Oklahoma, USA:
top_left_fade-windingstair-trickle.gif

I want to add more.

Nope, it's still viewable because you can choose that skin.

Awesome, I wasn't aware of that! After switching back to the old skin just now I must say this new one is definitely better and much more easy to navigate.

Awesome, I wasn't aware of that! After switching back to the old skin just now I must say this new one is definitely better and much more easy to navigate.
Tell that to Steve Roman!

I love the changing banner, it makes it more interesting than just viewing the same banner all the time.

John-

You have a great gift for photography! Thank you for letting me know, and satisfying my curiousity!

-jbherpin-

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back