Rock on!!!

Slapme

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Fight Crime: Shoot back!
Hey my name is Torii Bath, I live in Australia, And Im your regulare heavy-metal goth guitarist who looks like their makeup artist is a member of kiss- except im a 12 year old girl surrounded by crappy pop-come-techno music that has nothing but the lyrics and the drumbeat- what happened to guitar solos?! I have a pet saint bernard named jezebel, and 1 axolotl named Sabbath, and Im planning to get a bigger tank and two more by christmas, which im gonna call Dharma and Electra. Im your one-stop shop for great practical jokes and smartass lines, awesome guitar tabs, random facts that will never come in handy, and how to sing screamo. In my spare time i enjoy sailing, beating the $h!t out of people, filling their drink bottles up with vinegar, and pushing people around on animal crossing and complaining to Pelly at the town hall that they're being rude when they get annoyed:cool:
King of all, Torii
PS- my favourite bands are metallica and led zeppelin (Go Jimmy Page!!)

Um...welcome... I think. :p

Hi Torii and welcome to the Forum. Please don't hit anyone. :happy:

-Eva

lol thanx guys- i promise not to hit anyone

Welcome Torii :happy:
You sound very cool - though no violence please lol! Hope you find the forum as interesting and useful as I have.

What happened to playing with Lego and meeting your friends for a nice game of Supermario where the only people hurt where Koopas? :S Is there no childhood anymore?

This said.....all hail Maiden!!!!! \m/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back