Latest blog entries

caudatadude28

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
AJ
What happened to the small section showing the newest/latest blog entries on the bottom of the forum? Also the Members active in the last 24 hours section is gone. Just wondering.

As explained in the server busy thread, they're apparently temporarily offline.

Lately, as I've been trying to spend more time on the site, I've noticed the new blogs bar, as well as the most recent posts bar, which were at the bottom of the forum page, have still not returned. I always found that a nice way to keep track of what's going on here. Is there anyway they may be coming back?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back