Jarabe de ajolote

axolotlgangster

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Display Name
Jose
When i was a kid i got rely sick like bad so my mom gave me this medicine called "JARABE DE AJOLOTE" i remember that it tasted bad and it was brown. But it helped for a long time. Back then all i knew was that it was made of salamnder babys i felt bad but my mom made my drink it.
Here two link of the medicine she gave me.
Detalle de Producto :: Trébol Naturismo
Detalle de Producto :: Trébol Naturismo

Unfortunately I can't read / understand Spanish and the little I get doesn't have anything to do with Axolotls (except the name). I can't even find any ingredients. Maybe you could give some additional (English) informations, if there are any?

It's made of axolotl parts and herbs thats all i can find out from the web page.
P.S I can't find eny English pages for this sorry.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back