Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Display Name
John Clare
I was asked to post this on the forum:

"Hello. Can you please post the following photo request to your forum?
For a children's library book on newts, the editors are seeking the images listed below. The pay rate for each image used is $150 USD. At this time we are requesting LOW RES versions of images for review (hi-res versions of selected images must be available for final production). Images must be exactly as described and must contain full caption/description information embedded in the image or detailed in an attached document or email. Please email submissions to david@omniphoto.com. Images are needed ASAP (no later than 10/23).
Striped newt (adult) in water
Striped newt (adult) on land
A red-spotted newt, showing bright warning colors
A ribbed newt
Paddle tail newt (adult) in water
Red belly newt ideally in stream
Black-spotted newt in natural habitat
Newt catching prey with its tongue
Predator, such as a bird, snake, or frog, that has captured a newt
Adult newt returning to the water
Great Crested Newt"

Last edited:
Last day for this folks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back