Where can i buy these books and ship them to Denmark

Danieldk

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Hey all newts and Salamander fans out there. I am all new to these kind of cool animals, therefore i took a look in the link of books in this forum. Then i seach for : Frank Indiviglio "Newts and Salamanders: a Complete Pet Owner's Manual", 1997, Barron's Educational Series. on google but i did not get one hit i could use. Now i think "damn" i can not get these/that book. Any one in here who nows where i can buy them and get them shipped to Denmark(Europe).

DanielDK :)

I tend to look on Amazon or ebay for my books. Many book shops will be happy to order them in if they have a ISBN number.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back