Hey

PspKicks316

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey. I'm looking to buy an Axolotl and found out this is the best place to come, so here I am!
4 more posts till I can check out people selling them, though.
Oh well. Can't rush these things!

Well, a little about me.
I'm a modder, and I'm from AcidMods.com
No, I'm not advertising, but I suggest checking it out. We do some pretty awesome stuff over there.

I guess that's it, lol

Welcome to the forum.

I had to look up 'modding' on Wiki to find out what it is! I guess I'm just old and out of touch!

Haha. I don't mean to advertise, but here's a 360 I did for someone just last week:
15441_1262579649158_1369719553_757359_5853243_n.jpg

Black case with a window, red fans, clear wind tunnel with color changing leds to match the case, and a red ring of light, and a new drive.

I got paid almost $200 for that.

Again, I don't mean to advertise but that's just some of the stuff us modder do! Haha

Psht I could do that....gimmie some Christmas lights and duct tape ;)

Just kidding...that's pretty cool though. I didnt't know there was even a market for that kind of thing. I have a friend that does crazy modifications in limouzines.

Lol thanks. And yeah I want to get into doing cars but that can wait.

Welcome to the Newt and Salamander Portal!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back