Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

New York Metro Reptile show Nov 29 09

michael

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
The next New York Metro Reptile show is Nov 29 09 This is a big show not far from New York city. Their will be lots of terrarium supplies and amphibians there. Black Jungle will have a table with all of their exotic plants, dart frogs, and supplies. I'll have a table with c.b. salamanders and live food items.

If you attend the show be sure to stop by and say hi.

Who's going?
Welcome to ReptileExpo.com

Attachments

• DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 6,023
  • DSC_0049.jpg
    DSC_0049.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,643

michael

Reaction score
Re: New York Metro Reptile show Nov 29 09 (White Plains)

I've heard from about 3 caudata.org members that are coming. I'm starting to pack now and will be there bright and early Sunday.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: New York Metro Reptile show Nov 29 09 (White Plains)

I'll be working for the guys at the Black Jungle table all day so do stop by at our table too to say hello. I'll be wearing a Caudata.org shirt.

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
Shock! Horror! Are you going to the show Dawn??? :eek:

michael

Reaction score
We met lots of Caudata.org and Dendroboard users at the show. I'm not sure how many John met. Mike and Richard from Black Jungle really had him working. Many of the people who use caudata.org are lurkers or users that never post or even joined. Then their are some (like my helper at the show) who are not bashful or afraid to talk.

I have 6 days till my next show which will be at Hamburg, Pa. After that I'm taking abut 2 months off from reptile shows.

Otterwoman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you saying I talked too much? I was trying to give you a break. Or did you hear when I told those people that earthworms were nature's perfect axolotl food, like bananas are for people?
Plus I thought I did a good job of parroting you. You'd say something once, and then I'd say it too (I learned a lot about A. andersoni).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!