Holiday Gift yourself!

SludgeMunkey

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Johnny O. Farnen
I just ordered my new t-shirt and hat from the caudata.org store. You should too.
My plan is to spam up my Facebook with pictures of me wearing them in all sorts of stupid places. Who wants to join in the fun?

All I need now is a c.org hoodie for my pug dog! :p

I got plenty of pictures of me in various shirts I can contribute.:D

I keep debating whether I should buy my own calendar, or see if Santa will bring me one.

Caudata and Frog forum calenders are on next weeks's shopping list for me. I was going to get them too, but a shipment of paddletails showed up in Lincoln two months ago and did not sell so the shop down there cut me a pretty good deal on them.:p

I would have to buy the shirt 2 sizes bigger than I need to fit me and this incredibly large baby belly I'm sporting right now. Hopefully after the baby I may get to finally order some :)

Does having a winning entry in the calendar get you free one Kaysie?

This idea sounds great to me. I tend to get into some interesting shenanigans.

I also want a Bio-Rad ****. My Cell bio professor had an awesome 80's style one and I have been on the hunt ever since...

I didn't have just a winning entry, I'm on the cover!

But no. The powers that be don't donate free calendars to us.

I finally splurged on some C.org t-shirts a few months ago. I wear them a lot...and will wear them when I get around to meeting some of y'all.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back