Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Update in Sunnys tank.

Blaze

Reaction score
I have rearranged the plants and put in a different hide after he damaged himself on the last one. He lives in an esky in my room at the moment as his tank sits at 27degrees permanetly. I will have a chiller in a months time and he can move in :D I also just bought a worm farm and will be getting some worms soon. His lips and back are slowly growing back.

Attachments

• 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 068.JPG
    068.JPG
    393.9 KB · Views: 144
  • 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 158

Shizeric

2010 Research Grant Donor
Reaction score
What temperature is the cooler at? and how do you keep it chilled? and that hide doesn't seem to be much of a hide, as it doesn't really shelter him completely from the light.

Blaze

Reaction score
The pots actually huge =] and a towel is drapped over whenever the light is on so he gets almost complete darkness. I made sure I'd get one he could fit in don't worry :D

I don't have a chiller yet, but the esky sits at 16degrees.

AllyTK

Reaction score
Nice setup! wish i had some more plants but my axie seems to like attacking them all haha

tonimeloni

Reaction score
looks like sunny has 5 star accomidation! lucky sunny! :D

Blaze

Reaction score
He sure does!!!!
So far I have spent over $320 on him. When I buy all the extra stuff I need in another two months, it'll increase to $744. Hows THAT for spoilt! Worth EVERY cent =]

Blaze

Reaction score
Sunny Boy is his name. It's a frozen orange thing (sorry, hard to explain) and one flavour is called orange explosion. I've always liked them and decided he reminded me of one.

Blaze

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!