Illness/Sickness: Strange spot on head T. pygmaeus

damien

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Display Name
Danny
When checking my T. pygmaeus yesterday I noticed one had a white/grey lump on his head. I separated him from the others, since they look fine.
I took some pictures.

Any Idea what this can be?

I keep them terrestrial at the moment, but I was goint to put them in a bigger aquatic tank when I noticed this.
He didn't have this 3 days ago.

Attachments

• 4385871150_fa2655f2db_b.jpg
    4385871150_fa2655f2db_b.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 246
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back