Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

In memory of Mika.

AxYlOvEr

Reaction score
Mika died today of a fungus infection I didn't notice early enough. Here are a few pictures to remember him by. He was such a cute, funny little axie. :) :(

There are some pictures of him fairly recently and some from about a year ago when he was only little and we first got him.

Attachments

• Mika 003.jpg
    Mika 003.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 87
  • Mika 001.jpg
    Mika 001.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Mika 002.JPG
    Mika 002.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 84

AxYlOvEr

Reaction score
More pics.

Attachments

• Mika 001.jpg
    Mika 001.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Mika 002.jpg
    Mika 002.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 83

Samyueruchan

Reaction score
Aww, he was indeed a cute little one. I was following the story of his final few days in the thread that you made and it does seem that you did everything that you could. I am sorry for your loss.

AxYlOvEr

Reaction score
Aww, he was indeed a cute little one. I was following the story of his final few days in the thread that you made and it does seem that you did everything that you could. I am sorry for your loss.

Aw I know, he was gorgeous.
Thanks for your kind words. :)

Skilly

Reaction score
Awwwww :-( Bless Mika. It's always so sad when an axie dies. I'm sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful creature. Put a little flower on his grave from me.

AxYlOvEr

Reaction score
Awwwww :-( Bless Mika. It's always so sad when an axie dies. I'm sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful creature. Put a little flower on his grave from me.

Thanks :( Yeah it's very sad. I agree, he was beautiful. I will put a flower on his grave for you... :)
Thanks for your kind words. :) :(

shoegal

Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss! It sounds like you really loved him and did everything you could.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!