Hello everybody!

Diogo Juliao

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Hi,

My name is Diogo, and I'm Portuguese. I'm almost 16 years old, and I've been keeping amphibians for the last 2 and a half years.
Currently, I'm trying to increase the number of salamanders I keep. They are my new passion, especially ambystomas.

I own:
0.0.1 - A. marvortium (16cm)
0.0.3 - A. opacum (7/8cm)

I'm looking forward to purchase salamanders from the genus Salamandra and Plethodon, and of course, more Ambystomas :happy:

I'll post some pics soon.

Welcome to the best salmander forum ever!

Every site I've been on have all linked back to this particular forum for all the information on the things I've been looking for. It's supposed to be a great place to find a bunch of information on anything you're looking for! Welcome to the community!

Thanks to both of you! :happy:

I've already created a thread on the "photo and video gallery" area, with some photos of my ambystomas! Check it out if you want :happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back