Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Axolotl raising

baddad

Reaction score
hi guys an gals im a west virginia axie lover and just had a pair of them bless me with a couple hundred youngens ill be looking for info on how to best care for them

sp333

Reaction score
Hello! I'm from Slovakia. (= sorry for my english). I bought yesterday 3 axolotls - a leucistic, golden albino and one wild type. They are cca 10 cm and I hope healthy. One question. What type of substrate do you use? I'm thinkig about sand.

Arifux

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am from Argentina and I've got one Albino axolotl (completely albino, white eyes) and I would like to share my experience and get to know how to raise him/her well

petlover516

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am from Argentina and I've got one Albino axolotl (completely albino, white eyes) and I would like to share my experience and get to know how to raise him/her well
Welcome to you too.
You should post what you want to know in a different thread, not here. Make your own introductory thread if you want to, or post your question in its own thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!