Display Name
-_Sonia_-
Hiya everyoneee...!!!

Very very very veryyyyyyyyyyyy new here !!! :rolleyes:
But im sure i will have a great time.
As already everything is so helpful!!

All i need now is to meet some really nice people :p

I loveeeeeeeee axolotlssss !!!

I havent got one yett !! But hopefully , fingers crossed , i will have one soon !!
As i soooo love them and sooo want onee !!! :(

Oopsie... i havent even introduced myself :rolleyes:

I'm Sonia..!!
22 years OLD !! I live in west london with my mum .. brothers.. and allot of pets!!
Im a total totall animal lover.. I devote my time to two things.. Family & my babies ( pets )

I thinkkk this should be okay and enough to knoww !! :D

Much hugss for everyone !!!

:kiss::love:

Welcome to the site, if you are looking to get an Axolotl, check out the For Sale section on these forums, it's about that time of year that Axolotls are the perfect age to find a good home.

Awww thank you Shizeric !!!

I have ,, I have also messaged a few people .. its just a little bit difficult as most of the people live really far away.. But thank youu !!! I surely will keep checking there :D

Welcome to the forum Sonia!
You certainly are enthusiastic xD

You´ve definitely come to the right place, you´ll find more info on axoltol care here than anywhere else in the net.

Here is a very, very good piece of advice: READ
Read as much as you possibly can before even thinking of getting an axolotl. The more you know, and the better you are prepared, the better chance the axolotl will have of being healthy and happy.

Thank you Azhael !!

Hihihihihi i always am ... plus having a glass of coca cola ( which im actually now allowed to have ) has sometimes a redbull effect on me !!! XD

Yeah i have been and still am doing allottt of reading !!
Ive also ordered some sand already .. so im slowly starting everything up .. just so im ready for whenever i get lucky and can go and pick a baby up frm somewhere !!

Thank youuuuuuu for ur advice and kind reply !!!!

HihihHIhi :D

Hahahaha no , you understood me wrong !!

Its just that its not any good for your health .. So my mum doesnt really buy it.
I had a aunty .. and she was so addicted to it.. and it ended really ugly ... etc etc long story ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. I have only in the last few weeks joined after getting an axie and i have received so much help and advice from people on here:happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back