Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
-_Sonia_-
I am soooooooo happppyyyyyyy

I have finally found axelotl babies !!!
And my mum has gone to pick them up !!!

Albino ones !!

I just cant stop being hyper and im waitingggggg for her to come back.

And my second good news is... I know its totally different but still i wanna share it :eek:
My chipmunk girl finally had some babies !!! I just discovered it today and oh my GOD they are soooooooo cute !!!!
I have waited for a whole year for her to have babies and i just cant believe my luck !!!
They are smaller then ur pinky ... bare naked pink .. no hair ,, just skin.. and their eyes are still closed...

I mean .. so much good news in one day ... i think im gonna faint out of excitement !!

The first thing i did was call my grandma up.. the first thing i said to her is : Grannyyyy ive become a motherrrr !!!

Hahahahah she almost fainted !!! :p

XxxxXXxXX

SOnia :rolleyes:

Congrats!
However, i would very much recommend that you cycle the tank properly before getting any axolotls.....there´s no rush!

Congratulations Sonia! My Lovebirds have 3 eggs now! So I share your excitement with your chipmunks.

Congratulations Sonia! My Lovebirds have 3 eggs now! So I share your excitement with your chipmunks.
Oh my GOD congratsssss Alejandrooo !!! That is sooo adorablee !!! I used to have lovebirds aswelll.. Awwwwwwwww which colour are the parents ? Mine were red-green-black-orange

Ps

She had 8 babies.. all survived .. are all cute and warm and sleeping !!
I bet your restless aswell :D coz we are so happppyyyyyyy

Congrats!
However, i would very much recommend that you cycle the tank properly before getting any axolotls.....there´s no rush!
Thank youuuuuu Azhael !!!

congratulations!
My axolotl has just laid about 185 eggs, totally unexpected. Reading about what I need to do next, but all very exciting.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back