Question: Where online to get nice aquarium ornaments?

Jackie Stone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking for some furniture for my set up and wondering where to look online for things?Thanks Jackie:happy:

If you have a Ripples Waterlife near by then they usually have a good selection of things that aren't too tacky. Really you're best off looking at local places. I think it's hard to tell exactly what you're buying when it's just a picture online. They never give an indication of scale and colours/finishes can vary.

Not sure what type of ornaments you are looking for, but I have always LOVED driftwood in a tank, and with all the variations you can get exactly what you want, or use them as hides or plant anchors. If you are looking for driftwood...use www.aquariumplants.com because they show you exact pictures of the pieces you can order.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back