Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Donor status

Steve Roman

Reaction score
Can some one please point me in the right direction for renewing my donor status. For the life of me I can't find it on the site. That can't be good, there should be links all over to donate money.;)

chrisf

Reaction score
I recently tried to donate myself and was told that they are not accepting donations at this time. (???)

John

Founder
Staff member
Reaction score
We are currently not accepting new donors. There is a small number of people with Recurring Donations that are still going but these are very small indeed. I made this decision because people were constantly claiming I was making money off the site, questioning where the money was going, the decisions I was making regarding paying for the site, etc. I had enough. If you want to know more, we held a poll about how to proceed on this, here: Caudata.org Newt and Salamander Forum - View Poll Results

We (the admins and myself) have yet to decide on what we are going to do.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!