Late introduction :)

Zac

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Well, hi. The name's Zac. I'm from New Zealand and I currently have 1 pet, a Cynops Orientalis, Newton. I used to have another one but he escaped due to my old lid having gaps and holes in it.

About me, I'm in my young teens and I'm absolutely interested in amphibians and building great tank setups. I often come to this forum to find out information about my CFBN, Newton. He is so far my first newt to have ever owned, and I'm grateful to have him.

Any tips or information on how to raise cynops orientalis (juvenile/Adult) is most definitely welcomed. Thank you all so far for your help!

Cheers
Zac

Hello and welcome! I'm sure you will find a boat load of information about what ever you need in this forum. It is a great place and full of knowledgeable people. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back