Steph2664 - UK

steph2664

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to all this so please bare with me while I get familiarised.
I'm going to get a couple of Axolotls later this week so it's an exiting week! I can't wait to get them.
I've seen a lot of very useful advise here so I think I'll read as much as I can before they arrive in their new home.
Steph (wiltshire, UK)

Hi and welcome! You have come to the right spot and happy to hear you are doing some research before getting them. If you have any questions, any time, don't be afraid to ask!

hi steph2664
welcome.....all the info you will need is right here and if you cant find it just ask and someone will be more than willing to help
lea

Hi Steph
Welcome to the forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back