Big thanks to Platterpus

StolleMan

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Ashton
Just wanted to post a massive thanks to Platterpus for the gorgeous axy that I picked up today. Definitely worth the fairly long drive.

We were really pleased to see people who were clearly very knowledgable and caring.

He handled the car trip very well and has settled in just fine. After his brief stint by himself, he will hopefully be joining Hernandez in a much bigger tank.

Thanks guys.

078.jpg

Just look at those gills!

Those are beautiful gills and he has a lovely complection(sp?)

Are these your first Axolotl's?

He is gorgeous! Love those dark gills!

That is a lovely picture. Gills are fantastic:happy:

Wow, just like everyone else said, those are some amazing gills! Adorable.

Those are beautiful gills and he has a lovely complection(sp?)

Are these your first Axolotl's?

I got my first in Febuary, my second in March and now this one.

I'm well chuffed. Ate an earthworm when we got home. Took me over a week to get the other two onto them... bit of a prodigy.

Aw thanks...just got home and saw this message! So glad he has gone to a great home.
Hopefully he will grow into a monster like his other siblings. Keep us updated :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back