Hey there, from Toby

Hedge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Display Name
Toby
Hey, I'm just posting to introduce myself here.

I don't have any amphibs at the moment, though I intend to get some in the future, so I've joined here to help me learn about their requirements, common questions and the basic DOs and DON'Ts that are never covered in care sheets. Mainly I'm interested in fire sals and axolotls.

So yeah, Hello.

Welcome to the forum Toby!!
You have certainly done the right thing by deciding to learn before acquiring any animal, not that many people do the same.
Also, you´ve come to the right place, i´m sure you´ll find the info you need both in the forums and the CC articles.

Enjoy!

hi toby
welcome....everything you need is here and if it isnt just ask and someone will be able to help.
lea

Hi Toby and welcome to the forum, this is the place to be and you will get so much help from the people on here.

It is good to see that you are researching first before jumping straight into the world of amphibs

:happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back