Some pictures of my snakes

kenn

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
About 10years ago I started with keeping non-venemous snakes.

My passion (obsession) grew and now I have about 30 snakes.
Here in Belgium, you can only have non-venemous snakes, and just 30. If you want more, or you want to keep venemous snakes.. You have to have a permission (only a handfull of people have that kind of permission here :mad:)

Here are some Boidae.

kenn-albums-snakes-picture10375-boaci7.jpg

kenn-albums-snakes-picture10374-bccsuriname-verveld2.jpg

Look at the color

kenn-albums-snakes-picture10373-bciposshetal4.jpg

I have 4 Boa constrictors.
-> 1 B c imperator
-> 1 B c constrictor (the redtail..)
-> 2 morphs

And then we have also some Colubridae:
From the ratsnakes, to kingsnakes..

kenn-albums-snakes-picture10378-pgg-wildkleur.jpg

My first snake

kenn-albums-snakes-picture10377-lts2.jpg

kenn-albums-snakes-picture10376-lgc-banana-eet.jpg

Enjoy!

thats awesome! i love snakes! i personally only have one snake roger my anery corn snake heres some pictures
snakeinthegrass011.jpg

roger.jpg

Very nice :)

I, too, keep snakes. I originally only had salamanders, but they're not much fun when doing outreach events because people, especially children, want to touch things. So I got the snakes to appease the touchy-feely type folks, and then I can talk to them about salamanders :)

Sweet Corn!

What kind of snakes do you have,Kaysie?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back