Good day to you all!

Jasper 3

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Display Name
Jasper
Hello everyone,

I'm another new guy on your forum, so here comes my introduction.

I am a 19 year old student living in the Netherlands. I study Artificial Intelligence in Nijmegen. And besides that as an interest, I am also interested in music, the human-brain, flora and fauna, woodcrafting. And, since lately, Axolotls.
And there! I just pointed out the reason why I joined this forum and how I found it.

I've never had the pleasure to raise a Salamander or Newt, but since I met the Axolotl I sort of became obsessed by it (though a healthy obsession!). That interest in the Axolotl grew more and more while I was reading information on the internet and in books. I never realized that my University Library was that big!

Since a few days ago I decided to start setting up a display aquaria for Axolotls. And while searching how to build a perfect home for a few Axolotls I came across this forum. And after reading a few interesting topics I decided to join.

So here I am! Ready to read, post and learn :wink:

A nice day to you,
Jasper

this is the best place to learn from all the info you will ever need is right here and if you cant find it just ask
lea

hi and welcome to the forum, this is a great site .

I will keep that in mind Lea! :)
Thanks!
To you to Wendyatk for the warm welcome!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back