Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Neurergus kaiser being sold on the web

SludgeMunkey

Reaction score
I just wanted to state here that I have not, will not, or ever SELL this species anywhere. There is currently a certain site on the web claiming to have upwards of 400 of this species available in the near future. These are not my animals.

Apparently my name has been thrown around to lead people otherwise. I say again, this is false.

Please cease in spamming up my Facebook inbox asking, pleading and attempting to get them.

Last edited:

Greatwtehunter

Reaction score
These animals are being released from an institution, not an individual, so I'm not even sure why your name was thrown in the mix. Odd.

SludgeMunkey

Reaction score
I have no idea either. It made me extremely angry that folks would make such assumptions.

I am now aware of the source and the reasoning and in fact am fully in support of the sale of these particular animals.

I highly recommend EVERYONE interested purchase groups of these animals from this source. It is for a good cause from a legitimate, and legal source.

I myself will be purchasing a group to expand my own stock.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1