Hello

Aquira

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice to meet you all. :) This seems like a really nice/useful forum. :D
My name is Alyssa, and I live in the Bay Area, CA. I'm 19 years old, female, and am going to community college. I got my first reptile in '07, a crested gecko, and have expanded my collection from there. The majority of my pets are crested geckos(being fourteen of them). I have two gargoyle geckos, one tokay gecko, one golden gecko, two snakes(one hognose, one ball python), two millipedes(giant african millipedes), one pacific tree frog, some dubia roaches and some roly polies. Just yesterday I purchased two fire belly toads, and one fire belly newt(which I believe to be female). None of my animals are housed together, except for the inverts and the two fire belly toads(which were together at the store).

hi and welcome thats quite a collection you have there

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back