Hi There!

jbalough

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just recently found this forum after my soon to be 7 year old and I watched a show about Axolotls. Now he would like one and quite frankly myself as well. We live in the United States in Ohio in the Cleveland/Akron area. Joined this forum to learn more about Axolotls and how to care for one and then the big question, if we find that this would be a good fit in our household, where to purchase one?
Jennifer

hi jennifer welcome to the forum....you will find lots of info on axie here (i would add the care sheets but i dont know how to)....and if you cant find the info just ask and someone will be able to help....

I am also from the Akron area. I do not have any of the above animals. Thanks for joining. Later, Dano

hello, so glad to see someone getting loads of info on axies before getting one, good luck on your search

Welcom :)
what show of axolotl did you watched?
this forum is a great help to decide and take care of axolotls

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back