Sprite

Ken Worthington

Reaction score
Country
England
I found this picture on the net and I just had to share it....

vehicles-frog-eye.jpg

Is that car a rare Xenopus mechanicus ?

It's more axol than axle, I reckon :rofl:

I love the way it has a worm in its mouth :D

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
It scares the beejesus out of me!!!!
It´s got teeth...teeeeeeeeeth.......

Last edited:
We call them "Bug Eyed" Sprites over here. My dad had one. He loved English Motors (I watch "Wheeler Dealers" a lot) and also had 2 MG's.
That is an Awesome photo. I never realized that they were actually Axolotl Sprites. :D

When I said "I love the way it has a worm in it's mouth" you all presumed I meant the car !!! :rofl:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back