Hey, everybody!!

arlequin317

Reaction score
Country
Paraguay
Display Name
Sadic_Arlecchino
Hi there, im Daniel, and I want to say hello to the community!
i have to say that i was wondering if there were any "trustable" forum to share interests about caudata. I love salamanders, its a shame that in my country there are no salamanders; by the way i will seek for any info about Axolotls, but i'll do it later XD

so, i am currently studying biology with interests in herpetology hehe..
well, not really much to say, i hope i can find some help and help anyone... sharing interests...

so Hello everybody!!

Welcome to our forum Daniel.
I am sure you will find plenty of good information here . I look forward to reading more from you.
Julia

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back