Halifax Reptile Expo 2010

TheLizardQueen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
HRE2010logowebversion.jpg

Please join us for the 3rd annual Halifax Reptile Expo!

Date: Sunday, September 12, 2010
Time: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: McInnes Room, Dalhousie Student Union Building, 6136 University Avenue, Halifax, NS

Stop by to purchase your new reptilian pet or obtain husbandry information on your next exotic species; it is a rare opportunity to buy morphs and species that are not commonly available in pet stores and meet the breeders. Stock up on insect or rodent feeders and buy enclosures, supplements and reptile supplies at amazing rock-bottom prices! Have your picture taken with a reptile or join your children in coloring and games in the Children's Corner. There will be something for everyone and fun for the whole family! A variety of informative seminars pertaining to reptile enthusiasts and hobbyists will be scheduled throughout the day. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend.

Admission: Adults $5.00, children ages 14 and under $2.00

Our current list of vendors include:
Atlantic Veterinary College UPEI AVC News and Events | Atlantic Veterinary College | University of Prince Edward Island
Bluenose Reptiles http://www.bluenosereptiles.com/
Disaster Animal Response Team of Nova Scotia Disaster Animal Response Team of Nova Scotia | A Not - For - Profit Society
Eastern Veterinary Technician Association (EVTA) EVTA - Eastern Veterinary Technicians Association - Atlantic Regions > Home
Egore and Friends/Reptile Resort
Fairview Animal Hospital Home
Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives
Hope for Wildlife Society Hope for Wildlife Society
KC’s Face Painting Home - KC's Face Painting
Loving Images Pet Portraits Ruth Legge: Loving Images - Pet Portraiture in Charcoal, Pencil, Soft Pastel or Acrylics
Marcus Brookshaw - Ball Pythons
Maritime Reptile Adventures MARITIME REPTILE ADVENTURES - Home
Nova Scotia Herpetoculture Society Nova Scotia Herpetoculture Society
Sabrina Thurlow Photography Sabrina Thurlow Photography Halifax Nova Scotia, Pet, Wedding, Maternity, Family, Baby, Commercial and Passport
Ssafe Haven Society for Reptiles and Amphibians Ssafe Haven Society for Reptiles and Amphibians
The Brass Gecko Feeders

This list is frequently changing so please check back often for updates!

We are proud to be sponsored again this year by ZooMed International Inc. Our poster is located online at http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p43/herherps/HREPosterFinish.jpg. No personal pets and no food are permitted on the premises.

Exhibitor fees are $10.00 for non-profit organizations and $30.00 for local businesses. Power supply can be supplied to your table for an extra $10.00.

For more information or to register as an exhibitor, please contact dryder@eastlink.ca or visit us online at Halifax Reptile Expo 2010.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back