Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Anyone on Vivariumforum.com?

JWERNER

Reaction score
Is anyone a member? I been trying to register but the registration image does not show. I also tried to e-mail them but it needs a registration image for verification as well which of course does not show up.

If anyone's a member do you think you could e-mail admin about this issue?:D

thanks.

jclee

Reaction score
I haven't checked today, but their site's been down for a few days. I think they're doing maintenance, or something. I'd try again in another couple of days.

JWERNER

Reaction score
Yah, the sites up now and Im just wondering if they were aware of the situation since members have no need to use the registration..lol!

jclee

Reaction score
I just checked and I saw a registration icon that brought me to the terms of agreement, so I think the problem's solved now? (If it's not, let me know and I'll PM them to read this thread, I suppose.)

JWERNER

Reaction score
Haha, thanks. Its actually after that page. Its the information page where you have to type in the string of numbers/letters. The image itself of the numbers/letters was not showing. It works now but the automated e-mail for the registration confirmation is not working.
:hat:

jclee

Reaction score
If you want to PM me an e-mail addy they can reach you at, I'll pass it along and let them know you've been having trouble registering.

Honestly, I'd just give it another day or two. I think they've just been doing some routine maintenance that might have made things go wonky for a bit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1