New here!

aieanar

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey all!

I'm new here and I'm excited for all the great tips! I'm on the lookout for my first axolotl, and hopefully will be able to help with the conversations going on! =D

PM me if anyone has any questions or would to get to know me!

Jeremy

Sorry, in all the excitement I forgot to give a bit about who I am! I'm a junior at Central Washington University, and am living in my own apartment this year. Music is my thing, and I play piano, clarinet, and I sing. Catch you all later!

Welcome to the forum! There's plenty of great stuff about axolotls here, and lots of axie lovers to share photos and stories with!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back