Hello there!

UNeedABiscuit

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey Everyone,
I'm just a guy interested in all types of animals. I go to Michigan State and I'm majoring in Zoology. I hope I learn a lot from Caudata:D

Welcome! You have come to the right place to learn more about all things caudata, that is for sure! Good luck in your studies!

From one Michigan State grad to another (soon to be), Welcome to the forum!

Have you joined the MSU Herpetology Club yet? I highly recommend it. They do a lot of fun events throughout the year, and it's grown leaps and bounds since we started it in 2005 (that seems like so long ago!)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back