Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Newbie in Kent, UK

Mariaelizarose

Reaction score
Hello, I have just joined this site. I'm looking to get a lucie or golden axie in the next couple of weeks or so. I already have a set up waiting and have been reading up about them as much as possible. I currently have other interesting pets including four bearded dragons (soon to be six!) and a bird eating tarantula. I have kept an albino frog and Amazonian tropical fish in the past.
I thought it would be a good idea to join this community so I could find a good person to get a healthy axolotl from and be surrounded with experienced and helpful people to guide me through set up and introduction if I am unsure about anything.
Wish me luck!

Greatwtehunter

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It's good to see you doing your research and getting everything ready before you acquire your animal.

There is usally always someone on here getting rid of axolotls, especially this time of year. When you're ready to get an axie you can check through the for sale section or even just place a wanted ad.

flintystoatface

Reaction score
Hi there.
Im from Canterbury. There is a place here called Canterbury Reptiles on St Peters Street that has axolotls in, and sometimes newts, although this maybe in the wrong part of Kent for you.

Mariaelizarose

Reaction score
Thanks for that, Canterbury is a bit far if I can help it. I know they had them in Vanishing World in Herne Bay too, last time I was up that way a few months back. Push come to shove I will check them out :) I am T/Wells/Tonbridge/Maidstone area.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!