Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Long time listener, first time caller.....

crawldad

Reaction score
Takein' a second to say HELLO! I am a critter lover, and have been one for 40 yrs. My father had allergies to fur and feather so no "normal" pets for me! Snakes, Lizards, Amphibians, and Tarantulas have been my "pets" of choice. I purchased an Axolotl from Chad (aka Gregarious) about 5 months ago, and it is doing fantastic! I want more! I have not been able to reach Chad. If anyone can contact him, please let him know I have several Teachers as well as myself, waiting to purchase.
Love the site, and am following instructions as closely as possible. Setting up a bigger tank, anticipating purchasing more soon!

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
Chad's a great guy, if a little hard to get ahold of at times. Keep trying, but I'll send a message through my usual channels and see if it gets to him. Welcome to the forum!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!