Merry christmas!!!

nzgirl87

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Display Name
Amanda
Just want to say a big Merry Christmas to everyone out there!!
Be safe and happy!! :) and i hope you all have a wonderful new year also :) :):D:D.. i got my axo's a present haha some new fake plants :p not much but they love it

And to you!

Hope you all have a great one! Not really doing Christmas this year in our household, although we are using it as an excuse to have a special meal and celebration of my new job (which hasn't paid me yet hence the cancelling of Christmas, lol).

So the axolotls will have to wait til January for their pressie - a 6ft tank I'm rescuing from a barn at my dads... If I can find somewhere to put it, hahaha!

Hope Santa is good to you all!

xx

Happy Holidays :) I used Christmas as an excuse to buy myself a tank and get it all set up for when I find axies for sale or adoption. Boxing day will have loads of sales so I can go out and get sand, plants, hiding spots, etc.

Merry Christmas to all, and very Happy Holidays to those in the forum that celebrate another holiday this time of year. :)

I'm thinking my axies are gonna get some nice, fat chunks of worms, some new hides, and some good old-fashioned lights out for Christmas. XD

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you and your lotls have a good one!

Also a merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you and your axies from....
Xotl!
christmas_lotl_by_morrison3000-d35lsdr.jpg

Lol. I got bored (and sorry for ruining the layout if it does)

Last edited:
Haha too adorable!!! Swarley is getting a moss ball for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

My Christmas present this year was a new tank, but I suppose that's more for my axie :D My Mum got him some decorative cobble stones!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back