Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Happy Birthday!

Ken Worthington

Reaction score
May I wish Caudata.org a very happy tenth birthday, this weekend :D

I can't thank you all enough for making this forum what it is....

Kaysie

Site Contributor
Reaction score
I probably will. I've been here for 8 years. I have no life. lol.

Erzs

Reaction score
Wow 10 years?! Happy Birthday to Caudata! Without these forums I would never have gained so much knowledge from its users on axolotls! Lets hope for another ten years! =D

DeCypher

Reaction score
As long as I live for another 10 years (lol), I will most likely still be on this site. After all, I learn something new about my Caudates on here every day.

Ken Worthington

Reaction score
I'd like to think that in ten years from now, this forum will be thriving and I sincerely hope that all the familiar names will still be regularly posting and putting their valuable time into the success which the Caudata site has evolved into. :happy::happy::happy:

With technology developing at the speed that it is, in ten years time the forum could become potentially something so much more interactive.

I'm imagining their being loads of small cameras positioned in various parts of each of our tanks, wireless connections to our PCs, combined with broadband that can take serious amounts of data transfer.....

We could have Caudate TV !!

Members could log in to enabled cameras and watch various caudates from various members from various locations in real-time and in excellent video quality.....

Ahem...

So, short of seeming to submerse one's-self in something surprisingly similar to a 'sea of sycophancy', (don't start that non-sense again, Ken :rolleyes:) ...... I just want to say thanks ;):happy:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1