Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Baby pictures

Rhandi Claxton

Reaction score
So here are some pictures of the eggs, and the babies, so far. I am also putting one up of Milo, the Daddy. I still would like to help this hatching process along. The ten babies are all doing good so far...

Attachments

• babies 3.jpg
    babies 3.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 266
  • babies 2.jpg
    babies 2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 276
  • babies 1.jpg
    babies 1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 227
  • Milo.jpg
    Milo.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 286

freya

Reaction score
oke im melting here cause theyre way to cute!!!!
gongratz on your baby's!!
theyre stunning like the daddy ^^

Rhandi Claxton

Reaction score
I feel so lucky after reading all of the posts on the sick axies...We have had Lily and Milo for over a year and have NEVER had any issues. I bought them online without knowing much more that tank set up and food. Now that I have found this site I can't believe how much I didn't know about these guys. BTW do you think a 55gal tank is too big for two Axolotls?

I also want to say thanks to everyone who posts here. I feel not only that I have learned a lot, but that there is great understanding and support, even for the 'little' things. :happy:

freya

Reaction score
i know a bit how youre feeling :p
i also didnt know much more about how to taken care of them,tank setups and food.
if you read how many types of illnesses they can get im getting scared sometimes....
but 1 thing is for sure: most of the time they wont get ill if theyre propper cared for.
sometimes we and the axys are a bit unlucky with just picking up a dissease...
but plse tell us when they hatch ^^ love to see more pics of the mother <3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!