Caudata.org: Newts and Salamanders Portal

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
Did you know that registered users see fewer ads? Register today!

Hello and stuff

methodik

Reaction score
Sup Guys,

I have just registered one day ago or so because I was eager to read all f the information here (as some is blocked for not registered readers).
Till today I've read about 50 topics and am more and more inspired especially by the enclosures presented by the other users (will soon show you mine as well).
I am actually keeping 0,0,3 Ambystoma mavortium (juv.) and I just got them on Thursday - they are cb. and therefore hopefully it will end better than with the cynops orientalis (are they really hypselotriton today?) I got from a petstore when I was a child.
Well, I think I really got into the topic again when my parents decided to throw my vivarium (in germany you'd call it terrarium) into the trash - and now I see myself talking about it nearly 24/7 (friends and girlfriend starting to be annoyed ;)) and reading through a lot of stuff concerning herpetology.
Normally, I am just "a regular guy" from Germany, still going to school but going to be finished this year (about 2 months and then the exams). I have an scientific and personal in politics and history and uhm do some rollerblading when the weather is sweet.

Well, that's that about me, hopefully to have a good time here and thank you all for sharing your knowledge here, it's great for "starters" like me.

Greetings, Jakob

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!