Home sweet home!

iChris

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Display Name
Chris
As some of you may recall from my previous thread, I had to travel interstate to sydney for a week to attend my stepdad's funeral and cremation.

I just returned from the airport, ran in the house before I even got the luggage out of my car to check my axie and he was sitting at the side of the tank, patently waiting for me and is perfectly fine.

out of the 7 white cloud minnows I put in with him before I left, 1 remains, as do a few little "gifts" and I just checked the water chemistry and all is normal.

not a day passed when I did not wonder how my little mate was doing, and I am so relived now that I am home.

I just wanted to let you guys know how it went.

good news! I'm sure he kept himself entertained munching those minnows waiting for your return:D

How long were you gone for?

Awh! Glad to know all was well when you returned!

I'm sure he had fine wine and minnow tasting parties with the local lotls! You'll probably find a drunken axolotl in your bath still wearing his party hat!

Awh! Glad to know all was well when you returned!

I'm sure he had fine wine and minnow tasting parties with the local lotls! You'll probably find a drunken axolotl in your bath still wearing his party hat!

Hmmm, any stolen traffic cones in his tank?

Hmmm, any stolen traffic cones in his tank?

Haha and a sign pointing to Vegas!

iChris, I didn't say in my previous post but I hope all went well for you whilst in Sydney. x

all did go well in sydney, the funeral was big, as my stepdad was a member of a certain australian outlaw motorcycle gang, so we did get some harassment from the police.

whist I was away I left out air conditioner on low, it is a evaporative model as we live in a dry climate, and it did evaporate a lot of water from the tank, because I have positioned it under a outlet, so he was cool too.

and I have not seen any signs of drunk behavior (if it was had) as of yet...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back