Project, need your help (well, just your pictures!)

mekkha

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Display Name
Melissa
Hi everyone,
I'm doing a presentation on axolotls for my class. I have all the information I need but wanted to add some pictures while I was presenting since most people have never seen these.

I don't like stealing people's pictures without asking or off google so I was wondering if anyone would mind if I used theirs? You can post them here or send me a link, whatever is easiest. In particular I am looking for

1- Every color type
2- Morphs (before, during and after)
3- Regenerative photos (either a finger missing, limb, before and after would be awesome, etc)
4- Anything you might want to add :D

Thanks in advance!
Melissa

I can send you some pics of some axolotl eggs and lavae

I have one great picture of a leucistic (thanks Neil!) and one of an axie missing some toes. Anyone else have something to contribute I'd really appreciate it.

To be clear this is just for a class presentation. Nothing will be published or anything like that.

Emailed you some pics, Hope they help! :D

You can also use any of the pictures from my profile on here if you wish. Kahlua, my wild, has a stubby left arm that never grew all the way back if you want to use pics of her from my profile. :)

Last edited:
Thank you so much both of you! It's a big help. I know everyone (well, the vet students at least) will all go oooh and aaah over the cuteness.

Hey! Are you training to be a vet? =]

If you still need images feel free to use any of mine. I have an axolotl (Jonesy) with a birth defect so weird looking mouth that might be of interest! http://www.caudata.org/forum/f46-be...2-axolotl-gallery/74250-jonesys-trip-vet.html

But also as you were after colours I sent Ed a message asking if you could use his images and he's fine with that! He's had a bunch of different colours! Melanoid, Wild types and leucistic: http://www.caudata.org/forum/members/ted22-albums-gomez-friends.html and golden (R.I.P little Cunningham!) http://www.caudata.org/forum/f46-be...llery/71189-gomezs-new-friend-cunningham.html

There are some impressive pictures to appear on the forum by Prot of the latest morph. You should ask him if you can use those images!

Oh and missing limbs my latest Tumblety is missing both front hands bless her!

Attachments

• Tumblety.JPG
    Tumblety.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 96
Good luck with your presentation and feel free to look through and use any of my piccies in my albums I have a golden albino, leucistic & a wild :happy:

Hey! Are you training to be a vet? =]

If you still need images feel free to use any of mine.
But also as you were after colours I sent Ed a message asking if you could use his images and he's fine with that!

Thank you to you and Ed :D I'm in school for vet assistant (and some tech stuff) at the moment but am thinking of going further and doing vet tech. I was told to go straight to vet school but I'm not sure I could handle (or afford) 8 years of med school! :eek:

Yeah no doubt that would be very expensive! I'd love to do something like that but I'm not smart enough! :p Best of luck to you with your presentation!

Good luck on your presentation and feel free to use the pics i posted ^^

Good luck with your presentation! I'm glad my pictures were of use! :D

Good luck on the project!
Feel free to use any of my pictures.
My albino axolotl is missing some toes, half her gills, one of her gills has a fork in it.. and has a little lump on the right side of her mouth. Plentyyyy of missing limbs!

Free free to use photos in my other albums, I also have a wild-type & a golden albino. I plan to upload more pictures of them later today.

All the best in your project, make sure to take photos of the finished task! :D

Good luck on the project!
Feel free to use any of my pictures.
My albino axolotl is missing some toes, half her gills, one of her gills has a fork in it.. and has a little lump on the right side of her mouth. Plentyyyy of missing limbs!

Free free to use photos in my other albums, I also have a wild-type & a golden albino. I plan to upload more pictures of them later today.

All the best in your project, make sure to take photos of the finished task! :D

Thanks that is perfect. I actually had someone ask if Banana was going to be one the of the pictures in my presentation. :lol:

Omg use mine :D ITS SO CUTE not saying any1 else's isnt xD just saying mines adorable hope im not late D:
HNI_0054.jpg

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back