Help!

barkerend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello to all fellow lovers of amphibians. I’ve just been accepted as a member of this group and invited to make my first post today. A few lines below – and under my username so presumably addressed to me – I’m told that I may not post new threads nor post replies. The first message at the top is an advertisement for something that I want to buy. Goodness knows how I might contact the vendor. Heigh Ho! I like intuitive websites, i.e. those that I can get to grips with inside 10 minutes. I hope this site falls into that category or it will be a case of, “Hello and Goodbye.” I’ll be pleased for advice from anybody and will – if I’m allowed to – reply to all who send messages. Best Wishes To All.

Welcome to the forum.
I have to say I am somewhat confused by your post ~ but I am easily confused :D. What is it that you are looking for ?

We require all members wishing to post in the For Sale/Wanted sections to be contributing members to the forum.

If you're unable to post to other sections of the forum, that may be a problem. Also keep in mind that some sections of the forum are moderated, and your posts won't show up immediately.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back