Most parents worry....

OKori

Reaction score
Country
United States
Display Name
Kori with a K
... about their kids running off to join the circus. Mine want to run away to become pirates. :rolleyes:

SS853427.jpg

Sorry for the lousy quality, snapped the picture really quickly and didn't have time to take a second shot. My wild boys ^__^

Here's a (large) shot of all four of the babies. The top left wild is Nuka, the bottom is Buta (my favorite). The top right leustic is Lucy and the bottom is Lucky (missing two limbs still...) Just thought I'd share :D
SS853438.jpg

They are so cute! Looks like two sets of twins. And yay for being a michigander! :D

I will say though.... I do hope that you have or will change those rocks over to sand in your tank. We wouldn't want your little cuties to swallow one and die :(

As of right now the gravel is bigger than their mouths can accomidate (I''ve gone through this with goldfish before, sadly) and they'll be switched over to sand once they gain another inch or so. Believe me, I'd cry like a sissy if anything happened to any of them :rolleyes:

Big thumbs up to all the Michigander ladies here! ;)

FYI: I'll be back in Michigan first week of May if anyone wants to get together and go herping!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Shane douglas:
    with axolotls would I basically have to keep buying and buying new axolotls to prevent inbred breeding which costs a lot of money??
    +1
    Unlike
  • Thorninmyside:
    Not necessarily but if you’re wanting to continue to grow your breeding capacity then yes. Breeding axolotls isn’t a cheap hobby nor is it a get rich quick scheme. It costs a lot of money and time and deditcation
    +1
    Unlike
  • stanleyc:
    @Thorninmyside, I Lauren chen
    +1
    Unlike
  • Clareclare:
    Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus Japanese . I'm raising them and have abandoned the terrarium at about 5 months old and switched to the aquatic setups you describe. I'm wondering if I could do this as soon as they morph?
    +1
    Unlike
    Clareclare: Would Chinese fire belly newts be more or less inclined towards an aquatic eft set up versus... +1
    Back